16 Sep Voting Now Open for Coolest Thing Made In Kansas
Competition highlights Kansas manufacturers
The top 16 nominated products are:
1. Autoland, Garmin International, Inc., Olathe
2. EMP Shield, EMP Shields, LLC, Burlington
3. SawHaul carrier, GearHaul, Chanute
4. Custom Built Dredge, Custom Dredge Works, Inc., Topeka
5. Al Davis Memorial Torch, Dimensional Innovations, Overland Park
6. James Webb Space Telescope Struts, Aerospace Corporation, Newton
7. Rawhide Portable Corral, Rawhide Portable Corral, Abilene
8. BG Rev-It tool, BG Products, Wichita
9. Custom Limestone Rock Signs, Fisher Rocks, Belleville
10. Microlite!, KMDI, Inc., Kansas City, KS
11. Stanfield Heating Pad, Osborne Industries, Inc. Osborne
12. Pies, Tippin’s Gourmet Pies, LLC, Kansas City, KS
13. Kalmar Ottawa Terminal Tractor, Kalmar, Ottawa
14. T-Blocks, Ronawk, LLC, Olathe
15. CLX Ra Gaming PC Special Edition, CLX Gaming, Wichita
16. Coleman-Mach, MACH 15 A/C, RV Products (a division of Airxcel), Wichita
- Voting during the tournament is open to the public. A voter may vote once per match-up per round.
- Nominated products will advance through a series of voting rounds.
- Products receiving the highest number of votes during each voting period will advance rounds to top eight, four, and two.
- The winner will be announced October 6th at the 2020 Kansas Manufacturing Summit.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
2020 Contest Calendar
- Sept. 14th: Nominations close
- Sept. 15th: Announce Top 16
- Sept. 16th – 21st: Voting for Top 16
- Sept. 22nd: Announce Top 8
- Sept. 23rd – 27th: Voting for Top 8
- Sept. 28th: Announce Top 4
- Sept. 28th – Oct. 1st: Voting for Top 4
- Oct. 2nd: Announce Top 2
- Oct. 2nd – Oct. 5th: Voting for Top 2
- Oct. 6th: 2020 Winner Announced
For more information, contact Sherriene Jones-Sontag.
Posted Sept. 16, 2020