01 Oct Final Four Set For Coolest Thing Made In Kansas
The winner will be announced during the Kansas Manufacturing Summit on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at the Kansas Star Casino. The top four companies will be invited to display at the summit. The summit is open to all Kansas manufacturers and those interested in supporting the industry.
- Voting during the tournament is open to the public. A voter may vote once per match-up per round.
- Nominated products will advance through a series of voting rounds.
- Products receiving the highest number of votes during each voting period will advance rounds to top eight, four, and two.
- The winner will be announced October 6th at the 2020 Kansas Manufacturing Summit.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
2020 Contest Calendar
- Sept. 14th: Nominations close
- Sept. 15th: Announce Top 16
- Sept. 16th – 21st: Voting for Top 16
- Sept. 22nd: Announce Top 8
- Sept. 23rd – 27th: Voting for Top 8
- Sept. 28th: Announce Top 4
- Sept. 28th – Oct. 1st: Voting for Top 4
- Oct. 2nd: Announce Top 2
- Oct. 2nd – Oct. 5th: Voting for Top 2
- Oct. 6th: 2020 Winner Announced
For more information, contact Sherriene Jones-Sontag.
Posted Sept. 16, 2020